Sunday, 17 February 2013

September 2012

So in an effort to get caught back up on blogging, I am going to have to do a few 'month' posts. Beware it might be long...

The girls are great friends for the most part and really enjoy being around each other...
Maddie loves her big sister role and helping out...here she is teaching Lily to sweep! Have to start them early :)
Feeding Lily...
At some point during the month, we took a family hike to the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. It was a really beautiful walk and we saw lots of wild monkeys!
A sign that I see at numerous locations around Singapore...don't think I'll be trying to get into any of the protected places...

Sometime during the month, we went to the kite festival with some friends. Great 'free' event!
The synchronized kite flying shows were pretty spectacular...and it didn't hurt that the amazing Marina Bay Sands building was in the background. 
A balloon hat!
One day the girls and I went to the zoo water park. I love Singapore weather. It took me awhile to get used to it....but now I think it is fantastic and so so so easy. We only need one wardrobe and we can enjoy things like the water park daily!
Maddie did a term of proper gymnastics class...she loved it and boy was she exhausted after the classes!
She also tried out ballet...which she LOVED!
Maddie and I go on coffee dates (baby chino for Maddie of course) together as a special treat! Sure do love our coffee dates!
Lily continues to grow like a weed! Full of energy with so much personality! Just love it...
Getting so big...

No comments:

Post a Comment