Friday, 15 February 2013

Singapore with Nora

I don't have many pictures of Nora's time in SG (and since I never received her pictures...hint, hint), I'll post the few I have...

Enjoying margaritas! This place is right by our apartment and seriously has the best margaritas! 
We of course went to the zoo. The Singapore Zoo is pretty amazing. Here are just a couple of the animals...love the open design and that the animals aren't kept in cages! These orangutans just roam freely around one part of the zoo... they have wire at the bottom of the trees to keep them away from people but otherwise they have tons of space, trees, and ropes to get around.
 Rhino...
Nora at the fish spa! I love taking visitors to these...
We had such a lovely visit with Nora! Nora, thanks for coming all the way across the world to see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment