Friday, 15 February 2013

UN Day

Maddie's pre-school hosts a big UN day each year. This year it was in November. There are 6 locations of her school around Singapore, so they hold the event at a club as it gets quite big. The children get a passport and get to make their way around to each of the booths where they got to try foods and receive small gifts (there were around 40 countries represented from kids at the school...pretty awesome!) The event was really good fun and I think it is fab the kids are learning so much about other countries. I just love Maddie's pre-school..they have a great program and the kids get to learn and do such much. I got most of the pictures from Maddie's school website...as I was trying to keep up with Lily most of the time! 
After the booths were all finished, then there were performances of local dances from a few of the countries. They were so neat to watch!
 The one from India was my favorite. These guys were really good and sure got the crowd excited
 And lastly, here are all the teachers from all the locations!
 Very cool event indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment