Monday, 3 June 2013

Phuket Part I

Right after Christmas, we went to Phuket, Thailand for a week long holiday. I know these posts are SO late but time has been precious lately. AND between mine and Staci's photos...I had nearly 2,000 photos to sort through! The girls sharing a seat on the airplane. The girls, Maddie especially, are always so excited to be going on holiday. They love seeing new places, but most importantly love being all together. 
Phuket was lovely and oh so very relaxing! Our girls LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach. They are so comfortable with everything about it! 
 Full body digging!
 Freshly squeezed juice, sand all over little faces...so lovely!
 Sand boat!
My girly girl getting her first manicure and pedicure, as well as her hair done in a full set of braids. She sat still for around 2 hours...and LOVED it, amazing!
 Ice cold Chang beers...
Chip and Maddie going jet skiing in the ocean...
 Maddie's hair braids....they stayed in the full week we were there, so easy!




No comments:

Post a Comment